Friday, August 2, 2013

We're growing AGAIN!

Well bring on the stretch pants and decaf coffee you guys.. I'M PREGNANT!! It feels like just yesterday we were welcoming our sweet little Cameron into our family... oh wait. We were. I mean, ever since I had Emma i've kind of lost my mind. In a way that makes me exceptionally talented organizing or getting out the door on time. But my goodness ask me to add 2 + 2 and this college graduate will probably say "grape nuts". It's just sad. So that's probably why we've PLANNED to have our third child before our first even turns 3. Because i'm crazy and haven't slept since 2011. Because I'm borderline in denial that I even have a second human I'm in charge of. And because having kids is the most amazing gift i've ever been blessed with. The squishy cuteness is just on a whole other level, you know what I mean?

So as of Spring 2014 we will have a beautiful new addition to the family! And as hard as it's going to be.. I don't think we're going to find out the sex! I feel like i'm living life on the edge- like when I feed my 8 month old without a bib- it's craziness! But if I had to be real honest with myself, this whole third baby business is a little overrated. Maybe it's because i've been pregnant every year since 2010 and no body really cares anymore. Or maybe it's because it's hard for people to understand when I say i'm pregnant while holding an infant on my hip. I get that. It's quick okay? boom, boom, boom, done. ya feel me? I'm ready for these boobs to be my own again! I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore! And in all seriousness, I'm ready to slow down, enjoy my family, watch them grow and relish in God's sweet blessings He's purposefully given to Dan and I. Can't. Wait!







This is totally unrelated to baby #3 but I just couldn't resist. How cute is she?!


-AG





1 comment:

Sara S said...

I loved having the last 3 so close together...I had 3 kids 2 and under...crazy days. Congratulations, can't wait to see you soon. Love you!