Friday, October 30, 2009

My Diamonds in the Ruff

As always, I stumbled out of bed this morning heading for my coffee pot, one eye still closed, hair.. eh unspeakable. It's become a usual ritual that our dog, Bella, has caught onto knowing to stay clear of mom while she struggles to find her morning balance. Mmm doesn't the smell of starbuck's kenya, extra bold, freshly ground I might add, just make your heart flutter. There's nothing like it. Except maybe my gorgeous husband who was just on his way out for work as I soaked in the caffeine goodness. Yep, it's safe to say I'm one lucky girl. I grabbed some clothes and a pair of comfy flats as I flew out the door wondering why I chose to pick up an extra shift at Gap. Ah, another gem in my life, a little slice of wonderful in my chaotic schedule.. just not always that early in the morning. Anywho, work was great, but I have to tell you I will NEVER get used to the Scottsdale "bling" that comes in those doors. Sometimes I just want to yell "dang girl" philly accent and all, but, unfortunately the risk of being fired and looked upon as a naive unprofessional always stops me. Hmm maybe one day, oh well. Song of the day, Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson. Windows down, fall breeze on my face, a good pair of pearls, and good old Matt.. yep that should do the trick. Can't wait to see that cute husband of mine, until tomorrow's cup of coffee.. love your day and everything He puts in it.

-AG

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hahahahaha, DANG GIRRRRRRL! Please if you do it I respectfully request that you do it in your best Bon Qui Qui voice. :)